Calling Artists of all Ages…
For winners of the 2019 Art Competition, please click here.
The Festival Committee seeks artwork to be considered for the cover of the 2020 Festival catalog, as well as various promotional items.
The winning entry will receive a prize of $500 and the artist will have their bio and photograph featured in the 2020 Festival Catalog!
The winning selection will be chosen by the Festival Committee, and winners will be announced and all submissions will be showcased at the Festival. In previous years, we have had a tremendous turn-out with a great showing of wonderful talent!
The Deadline for artwork submissions will be midnight May 31, 2020.
To submit your entry for the 2020 Art Contest online, please click here.
To enter by email or snail mail, download the full rules and information, and the entry form here: 2020 FFF Art Contest Letter
Rules and Information:
1. Art should be greyscale or black and white.
2. Art must be no larger than 8”x11”.
3. Art must reflect the theme of the festival by including one or all of the following: Fiber animals (sheep, goats, alpacas, rabbits, llamas, etc), working border collies, fiber tools (spinning wheels, weaving looms, knitting needles, etc), or items made of fiber (sweaters, blankets, mittens, etc).
4. Please do NOT include text in your design.
5. Winning artwork will become property of the Fall Fiber Festival & Sheep Dog Trials, Inc.
For more information, please email the FFF Artwork Competition Coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest in the art competition and look forward to seeing you at the Festival in October!